HOW TO REGISTER
1. Pitch: Record your (max.) 3-minute video pitch about your business model and why you want to connect with German startups and corporates.
2. Registration: Register your startup`s details and upload your pitch on our site. Registration deadline: 24h before each workshop.
3. Selection: Based on our criteria our team checks your application and register you for the workshop program.
4. Invitation: Choose between nine different digital workshops with German experts and startups from all over the world.
5. Join: Learn everything about the German market and network with other startups from all over the world.
WORKSHOP PROGRAM AND DATES
Info: The workshops are open for all Azerbaijani startups
Deadline: 24h before each workshop
Sept 10, 2020 (6pm): Startup Ecosystem NRW: Key Players and possible links
Sept 11 (6pm): North Rhine-Westphalia: Interesting Sectors and future chances
Sept 14 (7pm): The Legal Framework in Germany: Taxes, company forms and more to start your business
Sept 23 (12am): Dealing with Germans: Strategies, international contracts and import / export regulations
Sept 29 (7pm): Opportunities through and after Corona crisis
Sept 30 (7pm): German business culture
Oct 7 (6pm): Get a grip on German customers!
Oct 8 (6pm): Sales in Germany
Oct 13 (6pm): How to pitch in Germany (digitally)?