DIGITAL START.UP! Germany TOUR
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Pitch: Record your (max.) 3-minute video pitch about your business model and why you want to connect with German startups and corporates.
2. Registration: Register your startup`s details and upload your pitch on our site. Registration deadline: September 22, 2020.
3. Selection: The best Azerbaijani startups of the mentioned sectors are invited to pitch live in front of a high-ranked jury of the German-Azerbaijani business community by end of September.
4. Invitation: The best three startups from Azerbaijan are invited to join the Digital Start.up! Germany Tour from October 25-28, 2020.
5. Join: Get exclusive access to the German market and pitch your ideas in front of renowned German corporates.
DATES AND INFORMATION
Deadline: Sept 22, 2020
Date: Oct 25-28, 2020
Info: open for startups in the fields of Smart City, Mobility/Logistics and Insuretech
Criteria: Scalable business model with an international approach; innovative and technologically advanced products/services; 1-7 years old; at least “market testing” phase, presentation skills in English
- Live online pitches of your business ideas in front of German companies.
- Reverse pitches and company presentations of multi-national companies from each vertical that is interested in your business!
- some of the most important companies in the NRW region present themselves live on stage in the City of Dortmund and show you possibilities, how to co-operate with them (e.g. WILO, Signal Iduna, innogy, duisport (Duisburger Hafen AG), thyssenkrupp, Evonik)
- Virtual Matchmaking: Get the chance for direct one-to-one conversations with exciting medium-sized companies that are interested in your business.
- Speeddating: Get the chance for direct 1-to-1 conversations with the companies from the big pitch.
- Digital International Pitch Final @Ruhrsummit Conference (one of the biggest startup conferences in Germany with more than 5.000 participants last year; participating startups of the tour get the unique chance to qualify for the international final at the RuhrSummit and thus to present themselves to a large audience in Germany)
- Digital Networking: Come together with startups from over 25 countries